Monday, April 6, 2009

Carla and Nick visiting Vienna ;-)


First of all I would like to introduce you to friends Carla (Canada) and Nick (England). We studied at the same University and it was very nice to see them again. My girlfriend Marlies and I gave them a warm welcome when they arrived on Wednesday. The great thing was, that we had an amazing spring start and we enjoyed ourselves in the sun.

On Thursday we showed them the Wiener Prater and I introduced them to a dangerous roller coaster. This roller coaster looks very dangerous and I have always a lot of fun scaring them with untrue stories about fatal accidents. After I realized, that the only person who was actually scared was me, we decided to go to the Schweizerhaus and we had some original "Budweiser" Beer before we went home and fell asleep.

On Friday we visited "Schloss Schönbrunn" and we had a lovely pick nick there. From this time I called Nick "Pick Nick" because he prepared some Sandwiches and also brought some chilled beverages, no beer :-)

5 minutes after Marlies took this video I became sick and I there fore wanted to go home. 
In the evening we went out and showed them the Viennese night life. We met Andi, who also used to study together with us in England. 

We had a great time and we asked Carla and Nick to come back to Vienna, when my party cellar is refurbished. 

This is a different story so please be patient. It is a pleasure for me to tell you more about it, I know you guys are very kurious ;-)




PS: This was our song we heared about a million times :-)



Next Story: ;-)  Canopy Ground Launch weekend in Innsbruck (This story will be posted at the beginning of next week). Stay Tuned, Love&Peace Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment