Thursday, May 14, 2009

You are sick dude!!

Robbie Maddison:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone out there that tuned in and watched and supported me for my greatest feat thus far, my 322ft 7 inches on New Years Eve in Las Vegas over a football field. It has been amazing to get all the kind words from everyone around the world, I really appreciate it. The New Years Eve jump was something that I had been working on for a long time and to see it pull off on the worlds stage was something out of this world for me.

Red Bull and ESPN put alot on the line for me and I was so thrilled that they all believed in me and made my dream a reality. The Red Bull Experiment is only the start of something great for me and long distance jumping. 

I want to take it to a whole other realm and really show everyone out there what is possible on a dirt bike. For everyone out there concerned that I may not still compete in FMX, I just wanted to let you all know that it is still a top priority for me to achieve greatness in the FMX scene.

 Thanks again for the support. RM



Robbiemaddison.com

No comments:

Post a Comment